- Gina presents at the Lung Cancer Center of Excellence meeting.
- Yun Pyo's work on cysteine starvation-induced metabolic reprogramming is published in Cell Metabolism. Congrats Yun Pyo!
- Cancer Biology PhD program interviews take place.
- Juliana Madej joins the DeNicola lab. Welcome Juliana!
- Gina presents the lab's work at the Stanford Cancer Biology Seminar Series.
- Yun Pyo presents his work at the Molecular Oncology Research-in-Progress seminar series.
- The lab working schedule returns to normal.
- Nate presents his work at Metabolism Club.
- Gina participates in the USF Panel on the Microbiome in Cancer.
- Gina presents the lab's work at the University of Washington Pathology Presents seminar series.
- Paloma's review on the microbiome in cancer is published in the Journal of Pathology. Congrats Paloma!
- Tiffany Razabdouski joins the DeNicola lab. Welcome Tiffany!
- Janine presents her work at the USF Graduate Student Research Symposium.
- The DeNicola lab participates in the annual Moffitt Symposium. Nate has a featured poster.
- The DeNicola lab attends the Florida State Fair.
- Janine passes her Qualifying Exam. Congrats Janine!
- The DeNicola lab is awarded a Bankhead Coley research grant from the State of Florida with our collaborators the Gomes lab.
- Paloma presents her work at the Distinguished Lecturer Symposium talk competition.
- The DeNicola lab celebrates its 5 year anniversary.
- Gina gives her Promotion and Tenure seminar.
- Janine presents her work at the Molecular Oncology Research-in-Progress seminar series.
- Janine and Laura attend the CSHL Mouse Engineering Minicourse.
- Gina presents the lab's work at the West Coast Metabolomics Center at UC Davis.
- Sang Jun Yoon joins the DeNicola lab. Welcome Sang Jun!
- Yun Pyo departs the lab for an Assistant Professor position at Seoul National University. Congrats Yun Pyo! We'll miss you.