Open Positions - Now Hiring!
Research Coordinator II
Drs. Susan Vadaparampil and Dana Rollison are now hiring a Research Coordinator II for their new grant, ACT WONDERS.
- Challenging and interesting work with participants and stakeholders
- Assist with research project focused on increasing Black and Hispanic patient enrollment to Moffitt therapeutic clinical trials using community outreach and digital approaches
- Recruiting and consenting eligible participants
- Collection of data and questionnaires
- Assisting with planning and implementation of meetings and logistics of internal and external stakeholders
- Engaging with community stakeholders to support community facing intervention components
- Will contribute to dissemination of research results, for example preparing first drafts of manuscripts for the Principal Investigators
For more information or to apply, please visit: https://moffitt-cancer-center-careers.hctsportals.com/jobs/1371650-research-coordinator-ii%20It%E2%80%99s%20Req#60953