Patent and Patent Applications (Independent Research)
- Ji, Haitao; Zhang, Min. Methods and composition of 4-substituted benzoylpiperazine-1-substituted carbonyls as beta-catenin/B-cell lymphoma 9 inhibitors. (technology id, U-6079). PCT International Application, 2017 submitted
- Ji, Haitao; Zhang, Yongqiang; Zhang, Min; Catrow, J. Leon.Methods and compositions of substituted 5H[1,2,5]oxadiazolo[3',4':5,6]pyrazino[2,3-B]indole analogs as inhibitors of beta-catenin/T-cell factor protein–protein interactions. (technology id, U-5939). PCT International Application 2016, WO2016187050 A1
- Ji, Haitao; Logan, R. Hoggard, Yongqiang Zhang, John A. Wisniewski.Substituted N-([1,1'-biphenyl]-3-yl)-[1,1'-biphenyl]-3-carboxamide analogues as inhibitors for β-catenin/B-cell lymphoma 9 interactions. (technology id, U-5812). PCT International Application 2016, WO2016168524 A1
- Ji, Haitao; Yu, Binxun; Zhang, Min; Guo, Wenxing. Substituted 1H-indazol-1-ol analogs as inhibitors of β-catenin/Tcf protein-protein interactions (technology id, U-5285). U. S. Patent 9,284,299 (Granted on March 15, 2016).
Patents and Patent Application (Postdoctoral)
- Silverman, Richard B.; Mukherjee, Paramita; Miley, Galen; Ma, Sana; Ji, Haitao. Dimerization inhibitors of neuronal nitric oxide synthase. U.S. Series No. 62/346,939
- Meyskens, Frank L. Jr.; Silverman, Richard B.; Yang, Sun; Ji, Haitao; Xue, Fengtian; Poulos, Thomas L. Specific nNOS inhibitors for the therapy and prevention of human melanoma. U. S. Patent 8,642,282 (Granted on Feb. 4, 2014).
- Silverman, Richard B.; Ji, Haitao; Huang, He. Novel Monocationic Compounds to Selectively Inhibit Neuronal Nitric Oxide Synthase. U. S. Patent 8,557,552 (Granted on Oct. 15, 2013).
- Silverman, Richard B.; Ji, Haitao; Lawton, Graham R. Potent and highly selective heteroaromatic inhibitors of neuronal nitric oxide synthase (nNOS). U. S. Patent 7,994,326 B2 (Granted on Aug. 9, 2011).
- Silverman, Richard B.; Ji, Haitao. Heteroaromatic selective inhibitors of neuronal nitric oxide synthase. U. S. Patents 7,470,790 and 8,158,658 (Granted on Dec. 30, 2008).