What is Project DART?
- Project DART is a research study located at the Tobacco Research and Intervention Program at Moffitt Cancer Center.
- This study uses augmented reality (AR) for developing a new stop-smoking treatment.
What is Augmented Reality?
- Augmented reality is when a computer-made image is inserted into a real-world environment, like in Snapchat™ or Pokémon Go™.
Why Participate in Project DART?
- Eligible participants will be attending one in-person session, lasting approximately 1.5 - 2.5 hours.
- Participants will be compensated $60 for their time.